I am the smarts behind S*Marts Consulting. My personal mojo is a mix of science, spirituality, self-awareness, curiosity, and a keen sense of humor.
I can help you:
- Flourish and succeed in your current job and career
- Figure out what you really want to do with your education, your training, and your experience
- Transform challenging relationships, at work or at home through clear communication and self-awareness
- Bring clarity and focus to the work of teams and organizations
- Entertain, educate, and challenge audiences of all sizes on topics related to work, workplaces, and careers
In my work with groups and individuals, I combine the critical thinking skills of a scientist with my many years’ experience as a student and teacher of meditation and personal development. I bring a clear focus on what works to create real change for my clients. My work is flavored with humor and an insatiable curiosity about the world and the people in it.
I earned my doctorate at at Duke University, and studied and trained with Brad Blanton, Raven Dana, T. Thorn Coyle and Runar Sogaard. I founded S*Marts Consulting, LLC in 2010, and work with individuals, teams, and organizations to achieve desired goals, and to find greater satisfaction and joy in all areas of their lives.