Wednesdays from 7:00-8:30 pm
January 13-March 2, 2016
Feeling stuck or dissatisfied with your current work situation? Facing a career transition? Wondering where your next career adventure will take you? Think you would benefit from working with a coach who can offer tools and guidance, help you set goals, and hold you accountable for achieving them? This group is for you.
I’ve designed this 8-week coaching program to:
- uncover your desires, preferences, and priorities
- integrate and align your career aspirations with your life values and vision
- move you out of “I should” and into “I want”
- generate concrete goals and actions plans for the next 12-18 months
- reveal and remove obstacles to achieving your goals
The group will meet every Wednesday starting January 13 from 7-8:30 pm.
- We’ll meet face-to-face on January 13, January 27, February 10 and March 2 at a convenient and metro-accessible location in DC
- We’ll meet by conference call on January 20, February 3, February 17, and February 24.
You will have homework assignments and preparatory work between meetings.
Cost: $525.00 per person, and includes one copy of The Book of How by Dana and Marts. This may be paid in two installments and must be paid in full by January 27.