S*Marts Consulting: Leadership at All Levels
I work with leaders at all levels to create vibrant organizations and workplaces where human beings can be fully human.
I work with individuals to identify and overcome obstacles and challenges, to dream big, and to achieve their goals.
I work with teams to bring clarity, authenticity, and commitment to work.
I work with organizations to translate vision, values, and commitment into a clear mission, well-defined objectives, and achievable goals.
Examples of Client Engagements
- American Association for the Advancement of Science, Science and Technology Policy Fellows - career development workshops
- American Association of Physics Teachers - staff training on bystander intervention to stop harassment and bullying
- American Geophysical Union - planning, facilitation, and follow-up for workshop on sexual harassment in science
- Association for Women in Science - series of career development webinars
- Columbia University Office of Postdoctoral Affairs - series of career development workshops
- Entomological Society of America - meeting ombudsman service
- Women in Natural History (American Museum on Natural History) - workshop on preventing and resisting harassment
- Women in Science at Rockefeller University - workshop on preventing and resisting harassment