S*Marts Consulting: Leadership at All Levels
I work with leaders at all levels to create vibrant organizations and workplaces where human beings can be fully human.
I work with individuals to identify and overcome obstacles and challenges, to dream big, and to achieve their goals.
I work with teams to bring clarity, authenticity, and commitment to work.
I work with organizations to translate vision, values, and commitment into a clear mission, well-defined objectives, and achievable goals.
Examples of Client Engagements
- 500 Women Scientists and Union of Concerned Scientists - workshop on harassment resistance and active bystander intervention
- American Association for the Advancement of Science, Science and Technology Policy Fellows - career development workshops
- American Association of Physics Teachers - staff training on bystander intervention to stop harassment and bullying; workshops at annual meetings on Ally Skills for Leaders, Harassment Resistance, Active Bystander Intervention
- American Geophysical Union - planning, facilitation, and follow-up for workshop on sexual harassment in science; staff training on bystander intervention
- Association for Women in Science - webinar series on career development topics; webinars on how to stop harassment and bullying at meetings and conferences
- Geological Society of America - staff training on active bystander intervention and harassment resistance; meeting ombudsman service; workshop at annual meeting on active bystander intervention
- Columbia University Office of Postdoctoral Affairs - series of career development workshops
- Entomological Society of America - staff training on active bystander intervention and harassment resistance; meeting ombudsman service
- International Association for Dental Research - staff training on active bystander intervention and code of conduct enforcement
- National Rural Electrical Cooperative Association - staff training on active bystander intervention and code of conduct enforcement
- Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine - staff training on harassment resistance and active bystander intervention and code of conduct enforcement
- Women in Natural History (American Museum of Natural History) - workshops on resisting harassment and bullying, active bystander intervention
- Women in Science at Rockefeller University - workshop on preventing and resisting harassment