IS COACHING FOR ME?
Coaching can address any part of your life in which you want to make changes and are struggling to make change happen.
Coaching can help when:
- You know precisely where you are heading and want some tools and encouragement to pick up the pace or keep you focused.
- You are happy where you are and getting curious about what might be next.
- You are facing a setback or disappointment and feel unsure about what’s next.
- You are experiencing mild and vague disgruntlement and wondering where that’s coming from and what you can do about it.
- You are unhappy and tired of trying to fix things on your own.
WHAT I BRING TO YOU
- Client-centered approach focused on your desires and goals
- Proven methods for creating what you want
- Uncomplicated formula for revising limiting beliefs and behaviors
- Radical Honesty™ coach
- Certified Next Level Leadership Developer
- 20+ years’ experience as peer counselor, mentor, and leader
WHAT YOU BRING TO ME
- Commitment to growth and change
- Willingness to give up what you have so that you can have what you want
- Frustrations and apparent roadblocks
- Old and outdated habits, beliefs, and behaviors
- Desires and goals that may seem unattainable
WHAT WE'LL DO TOGETHER
- Ask the right questions and dig for the answers
- Uncover the unconscious commitments that keep you stuck
- Build tools and practice methods to revise and replace limiting habits and beliefs
- Replace “I should . . .” with “I want to . . .”
- Clear away communication snags and tangles
- Drop pretenses and reveal your authentic self
IS COACHING WORTH THE TIME AND EXPENSE?
If you want to make a change in your life AND you need the support of a coach to make that change happen – ask yourself “What is it costing me to have my life stay the way it is?”
- What is it costing you in terms of your mental, physical, emotional, and spiritual health?
- What is it costing your loved ones and friends?
Ask yourself if you – a happy, productive, satisfied you – are worth it.