I am committed to embodying the values of honesty, authenticity, integrity, and inclusion.
I help create professional environments that are inclusive, safe, and welcoming for all.
I challenge teams and organizations to bring clarity, authenticity, and inclusion to work.
I am so honored to receive the 2018 Disobedience Award
from the MIT Media Lab. I am thrilled to be sharing the award with Tanara Burke, founder of the MeToo movement, and Beth Ann McLaughlin, founder of #MeTooSTEM.
Create Safe and Welcoming Meetings
S*Marts Consulting offers proven, effective ways to stop and prevent harassment and bullying at meetings and conferences. Learn how to make your meetings and conferences safe and welcoming for all participants.
- Three steps to end harassment and bullying at meetings & conferences
- What to do when you're the target
- Active bystander intervention training
- Ally skills training
- Training for meeting and conference staff
- Meeting ombudsman services
Embrace Authenticity & Inclusion
Bring S*Marts to your workplace, program, or event. These interactive programs range from day-long retreats to 30-minute presentations. Topics include:
- Include is a Verb: Move from Talk to Action on Diversity & Inclusion
- Ally Skills: Because Good Intentions Are Not Enough
- Defeating Impostor Syndrome
- How to Decrease Stress and Increase Ease
- Powerful and Clear Communication
- Authenticity and Self-Promotion